* 5+ years in BSA role; 2+ years? experience with Workday financials modules, including composite reporting.
* Experience with Workday Financials Contracts module
* Experience with requirements and design in Workday Financials
* Translate business objectives and customer needs into clearly written business requirements. Define and document detailed functional design, process flow diagrams for given business process use cases.
* Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping sessions.
* Manage and deliver Finance projects in timely manner. Work with business users during planning, development, testing, and support for Finance related projects.
* Serve as Workday Finance lead, responsible for configuration, development, and automation of processes, continuously keeping updated with Workday releases and road-map and identify opportunities to leverage new features and functionality to improve business processes.
* Active engagement with business users during UAT, help triage defects, coordinate test case execution, and gather user acceptance sign-off.
* Partner with various business and technical teams to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives.
* Process improvement: Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Recommends process improvements, and innovative solutions. Provides advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
* Create reports: Create and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provide Finance team with reporting writing guidance.
* Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
* Ability to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with business partners in project work.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work cross functionally with the entire Finance Team, vendors and other key partners to ensure consistency and data integrity.
* Attention to detail.
* Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Strong team player; ability to work well with associates at all levels.
* Exposure to other financial applications such as Anaplan and Host are a plus.