Santa Cruz, CA 95062
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including consultation with the client or client-facing colleagues to fully understand the client? S needs, culture, and hiring objectives.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and skill sets served, including trends and new developments.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies designed to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, and match their skills and strengths with clients? Job requirements.
- Creatively utilize networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media, ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact to locate qualified candidates meeting client requirements.
- Facilitate/mediate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. Guide and advise candidates thorough the process.
- Communicate and offer guidance to contract employees while on assignment. Identify and escalate issues to appropriate resource and/or level.
- Counsel candidates in resume preparation, interviewing, and career planning.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with candidates.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance policies and procedures.