San Jose, CA 95128
You should be comfortable delivering at a high level in a dynamic and growing environment. You will drive standardization and management for our Windows endpoints along with a number of enterprise applications and services.
This role provides high visibility and impact to both the CIO and CISO organizations.
* You will be responsible for the architecture, design, integration, implementation, operation, and support of enterprise-wide applications and services
* You will Assist in developing long-term strategies around securing our endpoints that meets our end user current and future needs.
* Configuration Management for Windows Endpoints using industry standard tools to meet Security requirements that align with our CIS guidelines
* Manage the policies of our endpoint security software
* Partner with the Mac Desktop Engineering Lead to coordinate efforts, initiatives, and roadmaps
* Administer enterprise software including deployment and package management
* Write scripts/policies that automate application and settings distribution using internal tools
* Lead transition plans for major upgrades or patches
* Integrate with other internal systems and tools
* Manage and report on application performance against critical metrics
* Work as the critical path between various support teams for issues on the client platform
* Drive client security models and standard methodologies in an enterprise environment
* Drive business decisions through data using tools like Splunk
* Diagnose and investigate complex systemic problems
* Develop solutions that meet the business needs to complex customer requirements
* Work proficiently with minimal supervision and bring mature seasoned skills when working with production systems