Sr. Software Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main objective is to design, develop, maintain and review software in a small R&D group with high ambitions for innovation, growth and new development. High focus on quality and on time delivery!
* Build instrument software using Java and Unix shell scripts which facilitates the running of diagnostic tests and the transfer of results to the cloud.
* Build secure and compliant system that handle patient sensitive data.
* Exchange technical information with quality engineers and other members of your product group so as to review the design of the product features.
* Be a team player who collaborates with cross functional teams which consists of members from firmware, hardware, technical support and software quality teams.
* Conduct design reviews of software implementations and document the detailed designs.
* Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
* Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
* Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
* Build automated tests for all software changes made using Junit or TestNG framework.
* A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
* Prototype new and redesign features
* Work independently with minimal supervision and be able to quickly adapt to organization and technology changes
Meet Your Recruiter
My career in tech recruiting has stemmed from the combination of my passion for technology and people. In this industry every day is a new learning opportunity, I find meeting and learning about new people and educating myself about the latest trends in tech to be equally exhilarating. I am a San Jose native and moved to Santa Cruz recently in 2018. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, and playing guitar. I am excited to hear what you are looking for in your dream job!