Software Quality Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work under supervision.
* Work closely with software development team to understand product requirements and to create corresponding test plan, test designs\protocols, and build test strategies for the project.
* Assist product owners in refining the definition of acceptance criteria for user stories
* Participate in the execution of automated and manual test protocols, according to SOPs to ensure product quality.
* Record, report, and verify software defects to accurately depict the software requirements.
* Participate in test protocol updates and participate in test design reviews.
* Work closely with Software Engineering team toward the reporting and resolution of design issues and/or software defects.
* Provide test result data to drafts of verification/validation reports.
* Create change orders in document control system.
* Update traceability matrices with guidance from senior software quality associates.
* Participate in daily management and other Agile Methodology activities.
* Previous experience testing software integrated with complex hardware.
* Exposure to FDA/ISO and GDP regulations in a regulated environment
* Knowledge of SQL including the ability to run queries and interpret results.
Meet Your Recruiter
My career in tech recruiting has stemmed from the combination of my passion for technology and people. In this industry every day is a new learning opportunity, I find meeting and learning about new people and educating myself about the latest trends in tech to be equally exhilarating. I am a San Jose native and moved to Santa Cruz recently in 2018. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, and playing guitar. I am excited to hear what you are looking for in your dream job!