Software Project Management
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing a number of concurrent engineering projects.
- Drive and ship all aspects of large, cross-functional projects and feature areas.
- Oversee all aspects of multiple concurrent projects including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Analyze business requirements, negotiate scope and define functional requirements.
- Manage communication apprising status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders.
- Develop, manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables, resources and