Senior Data Analyst
San Jose, CA 94107
* Leverage business intelligence tools including Tableau, Excel spreadsheets and SQL to create models and dashboards that can be leveraged with cross-functional teams to answer key business questions.
* Work with our Data Technology team to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
* Understand Data Models and metadata to support ad-hoc and pre-built reporting.
* Own the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards etc. To drive key business decisions.
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
* Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
* Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques.