Sales Operations Analyst
Plano, TX 75024
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with several organizations (including Sales leadership, Partner Operations, Finance, Order Management, IT, HR, Legal), with the primary objective of supporting sales with guidance on sales compensation policies as it related to sales crediting at the transaction level. The Sales Operations Analyst acts as the subject matter expert on opportunity data in support the sales commission process. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
* Understand opportunity data model and related objects within salesforce.Com to be able to analyze gaps and provide guidance to Sales Operations and Sales Commissions teams.
* Be a key contact and resource for the sales team, Best Practices, Sales Operations, and Sales Commissions regarding policy and process of sales crediting as it applies to specific transactions
* Analyze and locate patterns within opportunity data to provide accurate and consistent data for sales commissions process.
* Provide analysis of complex sales transactions and make recommendations regarding treatment in accordance with compensation policies.
* Manage a monthly process to review transaction in support the sales commissions process.
* Manage case queue for Sales Compensation Operations team.
* Ad hoc project to support company initiatives.