Pleasanton, CA 94588
Exciting, challenging opportunity for a top notch Sr. Program Manager of a rapidly growing, public, cloud based software company in Pleasanton.
The Sr. Program Manager, Cloud Engineering and Operations will report to the Head of the PMO for Cloud Engineering and Operations. In this role, you will:
* Develop and own cross functional program plans that define scope, milestones, target dates, dependencies in the Cloud Security and Compliance space
* Facilitate planning meetings as required to review key security programs, projects, risks & mitigation plans
* Drive security vulnerability programs spanning across multiple teams. Work with teams to put together remediation plans adhering to the SLO.
* Act as subject matter expert for their programs and projects partnering with cross functional teams and leaders
* Maintain clear and constant communication on program status. Identify opportunities for automation and collaborate with teams to execute on the same.
* Adhere to the CPMO (Cloud Program Management Office) governance cadence required to support planning and execution across initiatives
* Have the ability to work with senior leaders and management, communicate program and project status clearly, highlight program risks and collaborate with teams to come up with effective mitigation plans for remediation
* Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
* Have the ability to handle multiple projects and programs at any given time, track and report multiple remediation issues.
* Adopt existing Project / Program Management best practices, including the proficient use of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.