Sunnyvale, CA 94085
This is a new position owning the product(s) vision of all layers in the system telemetry stack (physical, network, cloud, systems). You have a strong background in system performance and enterprise-wide monitoring. You were a software engineer or are an experienced product manager with a passion for infrastructure telemetry. You see the strategic value in an integrated and unified view of the stack and can articulate that to a broad audience.
This position needs a highly motivated self-starter with a deep understanding of our customers' needs, the product suite, and the competitive landscape in system telemetry and monitoring. You must be an excellent communicator, building strong cross functional relationships, internally and externally and excel at working across departments easily collaborating with Product Managers, Engineering, Project Managers and Operations teams.
* Dimensional Data Modeling - building the metric model to illuminate relationships and dependencies at all layers of the stack (physical, network, cloud, systems)
* Gather, validate, and evaluate product requirements and use cases, and define product roadmap for our strategic and horizontal initiatives
* Lead product development lifecycle and launch of products with our engineering team
* Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, and address system issues
* Evangelize the product and be the infrastructure metrics champion throughout the organization
* Lead product documentation development with engineering and consulting teams