San Jose, CA 94107
* Perform the processing of payroll for all employees including new hire processing, compensation, benefit changes and bonuses.
* Responsible for reviewing new hire entry and other master file changes, entering and uploading payroll data, reconciling payroll and conducting employee verifications.
* Audit time sheets and system uploads.
* Assist employees and managers with pay related issues.
* Responsible for all employee levies
* Assist with research projects and preparation of management reports as needed.
* Special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Ensure controls are properly performed within the payroll process.
* Coordinate with external auditors to assist with quarterly and annual audits as needed.
* Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
* Strong work ethic with the ability and flexibility to work extended hours during critical periods such as quarter and year-end remittance deadlines.