* 7-10+ years of experience in an IT Infrastructure Engineering role
* 5 years of applicable Cloud industry experience with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, or Microsoft Azure
* 3 years of experience in designing, building and supporting multi-regional SaaS/PaaS solutions
* Strong experience with Linux based distributed systems is required.
* Advanced experience with at least two of the following platforms AWS EBS, AWS S3, DellEMC ScaleIO, RedHat Ceph, Gluster, or IBM GPFS or Cloud Object Storage (CleverSafe)
* Strong understanding of meaningful programming languages, databases, transaction systems, distributed systems, consensus algorithms, replication, design patterns, storage, and network.
* Sound understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN)
* Experience with common version control platforms such as Git or CVS is required
* Experience with Linux container platforms and schedulers such as Docker, Containerd, Swarm, Mesosphere, and Kubernetes
* IPV6 network experience is highly desirable, as well as any experience with / exposure to Kubernetes or Docker