Linux Systems Administrator
- Work on all aspects of infrastructure products including developing ansible playbooks, opening ACL's and writing shell scripts to automate tasks Create an automated process to build Linux images.
- Administer, monitor and manage large-scale production environment of inhouse developed applications Implement automated procedures for deployment multiple versions of services, configuration, startup, and shutdown procedures of services, tools, application servers.
- Work with engineering and release management to document, enhance, and improve on application operational procedures and processes.
- Tune our linux systems to increase performance and reliability.
- Troubleshoot Java applications to reduce downtime and implement permanent fixes.
- Work with architects and developers in aid in design and to improve stability.