IT Project Manager- Order to Cash
San Jose, CA 95128
This position reports into the IT PMO and would help manage a team of developers and analysts on
the Order to Cash (O2C) project team. The successful candidate will oversee all system implementation efforts within the order to cash process for the CPQ program.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Manage the day-to-day execution of projects including release planning, sprint schedules,
status reporting, and milestone tracking.
● Works with vendors, team members, scrum master, program manager, and stakeholders to
manage and report on project tracks and milestones.
● Manage the definition and refinement of user stories and tasks and, on an ongoing basis,
evaluates various courses of action and selects the most effective alternative to attain
project goals via coaching the team in agile best practices and asking the right questions.
● Work with program management to develop, execute, and report on risk mitigation plans.
● Lead regular sprint ceremonies and retrospectives with the team.
● Ensure visibility into the overall project status and risks/issues throughout delivery with