IT Project Management
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
* IT Analytics, Operations Metrics Management and reports. Service Level Management.
* Change Management, Release Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management,
* Various related policies and SOP's, including; Desktop refresh, inventory, access, SLA, Employee Life Cycle (hire, termination)
* AD, ADFS, SSO, and MFA savvy.
* NOC, and emergency response process.
* Maintain and conform to various Governance requirements important to the organization, such as: FFIC, SOC, SOX, etc.
* Manage, triage, report, utilize, sanitize, and communicate the ITSM data captured in the Service Desk tools, including, ServiceNow, RemedyForce or Jira, SSCM, Tanium, JAMF, and more.
* Create and maintain ITSM training, policy, process and procedure documentation.
* Maintain oversight and trend analysis, driving and improving overall process and compliance/adherence.
* Facilitate and chair weekly ITSM operational meeting, reporting on such oversight and driving corrective actions.
* Create and execute compliance and audit framework across the IT organization.
* Own an ITSM Roadmap and represent ITSM as the process expert at executive briefings, workshops and external events.
* Work closely with Product Management on upcoming releases and provide feedback from a customer's perspective.
* Work with internal customers to understand their needs and bring back this knowledge to the products, process and procedures.
* Work with the Applications and Operations teams to implement and enforce policies, processes and procedures to ensure adoption and effective usage of ITSM products.
* Perform Technical Project Management duties in alignment with IT Business Management framework.
* Define and drive metrics/KPI's through Reports, Dashboards, and Performance Analytics, acting as the metrics champion for ITSM.
* Provide technical leadership for the design, deployment and operation of business-supporting applications.