IT Applications Manager - Workday Financials
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Job responsibilities include but are not limited too:
* Provide end-to-end Workday application implementation and support, needed integrations and service management of all technologies, processes, information along with related IT resources required to support specific business needs.
* Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop end-to-end IT applications strategy and assess the impact of the roadmap on the end-to-end application service.
* Manage risks and impacts of newly delivered changes in regards to supportability, quality and business readiness.
* Ensure the currency of comprehensive test plans including Integration and regression scenarios.
* Manage the external service providers to assure IT application services are delivered effectively and efficiently. This includes fulfilling user requests, resolving service failures, fixing problems, as well as carrying out routine operational tasks.
* Ensure enhancements and projects are well documented.
* Manage a team of Application Analysts and developers that support the company.
* Monitor the Application Support incident/request queue to ensure they are addressed in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements.
* Provide leadership, prioritization and communications for critical incidents which impact application services