Global Benefits Analyst
San Jose, CA 95128
Key responsibilities will be to manage and provide administrative support for a variety of global benefits programs, vendors, and policies including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Voucher, Allowance, & Retirement Programs
* Global Ex-Pat Health Coverage
* Global Holiday Calendars
* Global Time Off Programs (vacation, sick, leaves)
* Invoice Processing for Global Benefits & Programs
* Design develop & manage the International Benefits Summaries & Operations Manuals
* Ensure regulatory and policy compliance for all programs
* Employee Portal Benefits Design and Content
* Liaise & interface with internal stakeholders and external vendor/partners (including global HR partners, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Finance, Legal, Senior Management, Global and Local Brokers/Consultants and Vendors) relative to administration, communication, budgeting/forecasting, preparing business cases, and ongoing program management.
* Provide program specific support during M&A and Entity Expansion activities.
* Collaborate with colleagues from other regions on global initiatives.