Firmware Test Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for maintaining, validating, developing, interface protocols for embedded systems and client-server architecture, mathematical analysis and data acquisition.
* Enhance and maintain existing firmware verification tools.
* Develop test protocols/methods to verify firmware applications.
* Perform black box, white box, regression, and unit testing supporting R&D system application developed in C/C++.
* Work on projects that will involve mathematical data analysis, data acquisition and storage, and hardware interfacing and control.
* Participate in cross-functional project teams with scientists, technical support and other engineers to diagnose software/ firmware issues.
* Document software/firmware; write technical specifications for interfaces and testing.
Meet Your Recruiter
Austin started off his career in management and sales, but a passion for helping others has lead him to The Armada Group, and provided the opportunity to help propel people forward in their careers. He grew up local to Santa Cruz, and after 8 years in Reno, has recently moved back to the area. In his free time Austin enjoys working out at the gym, and has been an active member of the fitness community for over 8 years. Feel free to get in touch for any of your staffing needs.