Embedded Systems Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
* Be a key contributor on the software engineering team that leads development efforts for embedded software for commercial products and in-house research.
* Prototype, design, implement and maintain software applications.
* Develop embedded software driver modules for hardware components.
* Work on projects that will involve robotics/hardware interfacing and control, factory automation, mathematical data analysis and data acquisition and storage.
* Participate in cross-functional project teams with scientists, technical support and other engineers to resolve software issues.
* Work with multi-discipline teams on new production introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes.
* Develop, design, and implement embedded software for robots and other automation equipment.
* Document software; write technical specifications for interfaces and testing