ERP Program Manager
San Jose, CA 95128
Working cross functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will leverage your knowledge and experience to drive all projects and programs in relation to our Financial ERP. As a Senior Program Manager, ERP - you should have an appreciation for simplicity and quality, creative and strategic thinker, and willing to get your hands dirty - to design holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while fostering our client's long range goals. You will also be responsible for driving large scale global, cross-functional technology programs tied to goals and initiatives, including the ERP program and other large-scale transformations.
What You'll Be Doing:
* You will lead the successful end-to-end delivery of the transformation technology program through active leadership and engagement at both a strategic and detailed program level.
* You will handle large scale cross-functional program and act as a liaison between business teams and IT teams to ensure that the business requirements are complete met by the proposed solutions.
* You will run complex program plans to create and/or maintain program documentation, program plans, risks, resource planning, budgeting and track status.
* Identify, communicate, and escalate project issues and risk promptly and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with Business and IT and Leadership.
* Develop program justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding.
* Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
* Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work.
* Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
* Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles.
* Superb communication across project and management teams.
* You have the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization and work in an ambiguous environment.