San Jose, CA 94107
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Support Apttus Projects
* Should be able to work in Agile / Waterfall models. Should have good understanding of SDLC.
* Should be able to design the solutions keeping the downstream impacts in mind and be able to write detailed design documents
* Work with onsite /offshore development team to build prototypes, doing feasibility study, estimating LOE's based on the requirements
* Writing detailed functional requirement documents
* Writing user stories
* Work with L1 team in providing guidance in resolving issues.
* Able to configure templates, using conditional segmenting, dynamic document assembly, smart clauses, smart fields, and should be able to migrate templates from lower instances to production
* Should be able configure Apttus Intelligent Workflow Approvals and Standard Salesforce Workflow approvals.
* Able to work both on X-Author for contracts and X-Author for Mac
* Should be able to configure Templates and Clauses.