Data Quality Analyst
San Jose, CA 95128
You will act as the data stewardship analyst for the finance function during and post ERP migration program. By working with the various finance teams to understand existing business processes and the underlying metadata and lineage model, you will help Finance deliver a seamless transition to SAP for T&E, PTP, OTC, and RTR operations. You"ll use your data quality operations experience & technology to develop profile data content, define enterprise quality standards make recommendations on remediation paths, and partner with the data owner community to implement sustainable solutions that support adoption of SAP financial processes. You"ll partner with Data Governance and IT to root cause data quality causes of migration issues and deploy then monitor improved controls needed to support high quality business operations in production. You will ensure quality standards are well defined and effective monitoring established throughout the program with the use of scorecards, dashboards, and issue resolution tracking tools.
You will implement our clients financial data quality through the following:
* Partner with data governance team to profile current data and find opportunities for data rationalization & content standardization
* Define, implement, and monitor data quality rules necessary to prepare data for SAP migration
* Deliver change management services to enable adoption of SAP data quality rules, ensuring continuity of finance operations
* Drive data issue identification, root cause analysis, resolution planning, and execution with business and IT owners
* Support data migration through definition and management of UAT plans to ensure end state quality in SAP
* Provide quality assurance on any data governance & management services delivered by external consulting services
* Develop and maintain high quality data artifacts throughout the duration of the program (e.G. Data Dictionaries, Data Quality Master Rule Book, Data Lineage Model)
* Define, build and own future state data quality monitoring of SAP driven financial processes
* Establish yourself as the data quality partner to Finance post-SAP deployment, supporting ongoing management and enhancement of data model required to deliver and improve finance operations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Austin started off his career in management and sales, but a passion for helping others has lead him to The Armada Group, and provided the opportunity to help propel people forward in their careers. He grew up local to Santa Cruz, and after 8 years in Reno, has recently moved back to the area. In his free time Austin enjoys working out at the gym, and has been an active member of the fitness community for over 8 years. Feel free to get in touch for any of your staffing needs.