Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* As part of our product content team, you'll be fully integrated in the development lifecycle. You will work with researchers, designers, and engineers to write the words that users interact with on our software user interfaces. If you have experience writing microcopy and love doing it, this might be a great fit for you!
* When it comes time to write help content, you'll write long and short articles that empower merchants to fully utilize the client's product to run and grow their businesses. Your craft doesn't stop at bullets and step-by-step instructions. Instead, it tells stories of our product and connects the dots between people and technology.
* Your writing process is thoughtful and relentlessly focused on meeting the user needs. You have a self-motivated process to research for content and complete assignments by deadlines.
* Through data and research, you'll form a point of view and pitch content ideas to encourage feature adoption, explain complex ideas in a better way, provide additional resources to users, and more.
* Know how to adapt tone of voice to specific audiences and their situations.
* Educate cross-functional teams about our content standards.
* Participate in developing and refining the editorial style.