Background / Experience requirements:
* 10+ years experience as an Software Engineering Architect with a focus on security
* Experience with delivering all security aspects of high-scale cloud architectures including Authentication, Authorization, Identity, Auditing, and Applied Cryptography.
* Deep understanding of encryption, including applicable hardware and software for at-rest and transport encryption, key management, in conjunction with data management and computation.
* Symmetric/ asymmetric key, certificates and TLS.
* Strong experience in Application Security practices such as threat modeling, input validation and authorization and access control models.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as positive energy & enthusiasm.
Nice to have skills / experience:
* Building security solutions on top of container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
* OAuth2, SAML2 and Identity Management
* Compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR and ISO-27001