Back End Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Engineers need to be creative problem solvers who can develop solutions for innovative new product features, different product deployment scenarios and continuously improve the ease of use, reliability and quality of the product.
* Work with other technical teams to plan and develop product improvements across various software components.
* Work in a professional software engineering environment within a planned iterative release cycle.
* Develop utilities to automate operational tasks and remediate known issues.
* Diagnose and resolve problems in operating systems, network, storage, and hardware infrastructure.
* Develop solutions to recover from interruptions and prevent recurring occurrences problems.
* Create and maintain detailed engineering documentation and specifications.