Atlassian Systems Administrator
San Jose, CA 95128
* Set up, administer and support Atlassian Tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk and BitBucket.
* Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
* Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
* Use built-in customization as well as third party add-ons like Script Runner for extending the functionality of Atlassian Tools.
* Using REST APIs, develop one-off solutions for integrations with other tools, automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes.
* Utilize Confluence for knowledge sharing. Customize look and feel to match the companies branding
* Setup reports, dashboards and filters as well as utilize third party add-ons in JIRA and Confluence.
* Create development / testing version of Jira to test new workflows and modifications to existing workflows.
* Schedule and coordinate maintenance for critical systems.
* BitBucket administration and maintenance
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
* Provide Jira training to internal users
* Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.