San Jose, CA 95128
* Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives.
* Collaborate directly with product development teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
* Exposing teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility.
* Fostering community and learning by participating in Agile communities of practice.
* Creating and delivering customized Agile training.
* Mentoring potential and existing coaches.
* Embracing servant leadership and displaying the behaviors that come from the adoption of Agile principles to foster a collaborative environment.
* Assessing the maturity of teams and capturing metrics in order to support data driven decisions and continuous improvement.
* Contributing to PDLC process improvements by soliciting feedback, updating documentation, and coordinating rollouts.
* Expert at Agile Ceremonies and can work to understand when and which Ceremonies would create the best outcomes for teams.
* Has a positive outlook and creates effective channels of communications and working relationships.
* Strives well in the unknown and chaos by exhibiting calmness to the team.
* Must motivate and improve team morale by identifying and supporting the development of strengths and passions of team members.
* Determine the requirements for time reporting, develops a communications management plan, and establishes status reporting process and cycle that works best for the team and leadership.